Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics is a WooCommerce plugin that allows you to use the newly launched feature of Universal Analytics - Enhanced Ecommerce.
It’s a Free plug n play type plugin created with an aim to help you quickly get started with Enhanced Ecommerce feature in Universal Analytics. The plugin allows you to use Enhanced Ecommerce Features without adding any new complex codes on your WooCommerce Store.
Start Using Enhanced Ecommerce on Your WooCommerce Store in 15 Minutes
Enhanced Ecommerce allows you to track your User's behaviour across their entire purchase journey, allowing you to generate great business insights to grow your online store.
Benefits of Enhanced Ecommerce
- Understand Exactly Where Your Users Are Leaving You
- Customizable Funnel for Check out Process
- Improvise Product Management
- Improvise Merchandising Effectiveness
- Better Remarketing
- Access to New Powerful Reports
Features of Plugin
- Quick & Easy installation from the Wordpress backend
- Supports four New Reports in Enhanced Ecommerce
Supports Guest checkout functionality
Captures Product Impressions events on the load of the Product Page/Shop Page and Add-to-Cart events when add-to-cart button is clicked
Captures Product Impressions events on the load of the category page and Add-to-Cart events when add-to-cart button is clicked
Supports Display Advertising Feature
- Shopping Behaviour Report
- Checkout Behaviour Report
- Product Performance Report
- Sales Performance Report
4 Easy Installation Steps
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate our plugin from the Settings page. You can access the setting page from here WooCommerce->Settings->Integration->Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics.
- Enter your Universal Analytics ID for the plugin to enable the tracking code