This service involves following activities that generally precedes having Google Analytics implemented using Google Tag Manager.
Once Google Analytics is implemented using Google Analytics, we carry out following activities to ensure that most accurate & actionable data is available for analyses. Set up, Configuration & Account support involves following activities:
- Creation of Profiles & Filters
- Implementation of Goals & Funnels
- Linking Google Webmaster & Adwords & Other integrations
- Implementation of Site search mechanism
- Preparing Campaign Tagging Document
- Creation of Advance Segment
- Setting up Alerts' Mechanism
- Creation of Custom Channel Grouping
- Creation of Attribution Model
- Setting up Cost data import for paid marketing channels
- Creating Remarketing List
- Creation of Dashboards in Google Analytics & Scheduling the reports
These activities are carried out with a continuous discussion with customer and all the documentations for these activities will be part of deliverables.
Generally these activities are finished in a week’s time.