Actionable Google Analytics is a WooCommerce Plugin which allows you to use some of the most important features of Universal Analytics including Enhanced Ecommerce & User ID Tracking.
By using our WooCommerce Plugin you save hours of time in implementing complex Google Analytics code and instead focus on generating Actionable insights from your data.
3 Essential Reasons to Try our Plugin :
- Get powerful features of Enhanced Ecommerce like Purchase Funnel, Product Performance & Internal Promotion Report
- Track product refunds, out of stock, product position based conversion rate
- Reduce dependency on developers & eliminate complex implementation effort
- Understand Exactly Where Your Users Are Leaving You
- Create Customizable Funnel for Check out Process
- Improvise Your Product Management
- Improvise Your Merchandising Effectiveness
- Learn about how different devices are used by same user & how it drives purchase
- Learn more about which products are refunded more often & take action for such products
- Be in legal compliance by using I.P Anonymization which is important for EU countries
- Learn more about which type of & what level of discounts generates conversion
- Understand which payment methods are most widely used?
- Learn if your marketing campaigns are getting you new users or repeated users?
- Learn the local hour of the day instead of timezone in GA settings during which maximum transactions happens on your store.
- Understand how Add to Cart CTA button's position Impacts CTR. Compare Add to cart button's position Above the fold & Below the Fold and take important design decision.
- Learn what value of products people generally go through and what value of products they end up buying
- Track the Billing and Shipping city data of Transactions in Google Analytics. It will help you take business level decisions in terms of warehousing and inventory
Features of Plugin
- Quick & Easy Installation from the Plugin Interface
- Access to 10 Reports of Enhanced Ecommerce
- User ID Tracking
- Product Refund Data
- Internal Promotion
- Content Grouping
- Form Field Tracking
- 404 Error Tracking
- I.P Anonymization
- You can use our Plugin along with your GTM
- Download the plugin from Codecanyon
- Log into your WooCommerce Store as Admin & Upload the Zip File in your plugin section
- Activate the Plugin
- Enable the features you wish to track & plugin will start collecting the data in Google Analytics
To use our plugin, please make sure that your web property is upgraded to Universal Analytics & has Enhanced Ecommerce Enabled.
Have any question to ask related to our Plugin?
Before you reach out to us, we request you to go through these frequently asked questions which might help you save your time.
If you have any questions or query related to our plugin you can contact us & and we’ll get in touch with you in 24 hours to resolve your query. Additionally, our plugin includes upto 1 hour of Customization for your store.