This infographic compares various mobile app analytics tools with an aim to help you select the right analytics tool for your mobile application. Take a look at the feature comparison of the following, popular mobile app analytics tools:
- Firebase Analytics
- Facebook Analytics
- Localytics : Localytics Pricing
- Appsflyer : Appsflyer Pricing
- Mixpanel : Mixpanel Pricing
- Firebase Analytics : Firebase Analytics Pricing
- Facebook : Free
Update: There’s one more mobile app analytics tool that you can consider – Appsee
It is ideal to make a choice based on various features and not simply consider costing as a selection parameter. If you’re already using any of these mobile app analytics tools, we’d love to hear your feedback. Let us know your experience in the comments below.
Note: For Google Analytics Integration Support (Firebase Analytics), we can integrate Google Analytics only if we are using Google Tag Manager for Firebase implementation.
Latest posts by Jigar Navadiya (see all)
- Top 5 Mobile App Analytics Tools: An Infographic Comparison - March 27, 2018
- Update from Google Analytics: You Can Now Stream Your Google Analytics 360 Data to BigQuery Export - September 23, 2017
- The Science Behind App Uninstalls Prediction – Part 2/2 - June 19, 2017