This infographic compares various mobile app analytics tools with an aim to help you select the right analytics tool for your mobile application. Take a look at the feature comparison of the following, popular mobile app analytics tools:
- Firebase Analytics
- Facebook Analytics
- Localytics : Localytics Pricing
- Appsflyer : Appsflyer Pricing
- Mixpanel : Mixpanel Pricing
- Firebase Analytics : Firebase Analytics Pricing
- Facebook : Free
Update: There’s one more mobile app analytics tool that you can consider – Appsee
It is ideal to make a choice based on various features and not simply consider costing as a selection parameter. If you’re already using any of these mobile app analytics tools, we’d love to hear your feedback. Let us know your experience in the comments below.
Note: For Google Analytics Integration Support (Firebase Analytics), we can integrate Google Analytics only if we are using Google Tag Manager for Firebase implementation.
Latest posts by Jigar Navadiya (see all)
- How To Design Subscription Pricing Plans To Increase Your Recurring Revenue? - April 30, 2021
- Top 10 Examples Of Interactive Ads - April 7, 2021
- 5 Best Ways to Create Effective CTA Buttons and Effective Value Proposition for e-Commerce - April 1, 2021