Data Analysis and Insight Lead
(A) Responsibilities w.r.t Customer:
- Keep the promises made to the customer in terms of deliverables.
- To keep exploring the needs of the customer to provide value-added solutions to the customer
- To demonstrate the value provided to the customer is effectively used and experienced by a senior-most member in the customer’s team
- Keep track of different technologies and applications in marketing technology being used by the customer so that there is no opportunity to cross-sell or up-sell that is missed.
- To publish customer approved case studies or testimonials on the value addition provided by us.
- Keep the CSM team up to speed with new happening and discoveries which will help them provide value to the customer.
(B) Responsibilities w.r.t Team Management
- To work with the team so that they achieve their stated outcome in the scorecard
- Train and have team members certified as per the defined plan
- Ensure that the right skills and team members are available as per the business development pipeline.
- To identify team members who are key performers and or have special skills/ expertise so that they can be deployed effectively
- To retain and groom the team members in the technical aspects.
- Participate in the recruitment process including interviews, creating tests as required based on the need to recruit people who are compatible with our culture and skilled to accomplish the job.
(C) Business Responsibilities
- Maintain continuous tracking of revenue and number of possible services that can be provided to the customers so that the revenue goals are achieved.
- To track the revenue in the number of hours being billed to customers and ensure they are reaching their objective by taking necessary action.
- Regularly liaison with the Customer Development team so to provide
- Technical assistance from the team for their proposals
- Create Proof of Concept when requested
- Provide the technical architecture when requested by the development team
- Stay abreast with the latest in the core technologies:
- Google Analytics and reporting
- Big Query and Reporting based on BQ
- Analytics - Predictive Modelling
- GCP Infrastructure and its working
- Cloud for Marketing - using Google. All concepts from data integration to running predictive analytics
- Guiding in Feature selection in more complex models
- Keep a track of innovations and news in
- Cloud technologies
- Mar-tech innovations
- Trends in Analytics
- Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence
Functional Competencies Required:
- Customer Focus
- Consulting Skills
- Data Analysis & Collection
- Reports and Visualization
- Formal Presentation
- Statistical Analysis
July 21, 2020
September 30, 2020