You all are aware of “Update to Brian Clifton’s Outbound Link Tracking Code” post
I would like to update that script for Asynchronous Google Analytics Implementation, which is available here
It will serve four purposes:
- External Link Tracking: To track all links on your webpage which are external links i.e. sub-domain or 3rd party domain links.
- Email Link Tracking: To track all links which are “mailto” links.
- Document Download Tracking: Track all documents which ending with .jpg, .doc, .docx, .xls, .zip, .pdf etc. (you can change according to your need in the code).
- Time Tracking: It will also track how much time later user clicked on the link.
All you have to include the code just before the </head> tag in your website.
Latest posts by Aditi Buch (see all)
- How Personalization Can Reduce eCommerce Bounce Rates - August 16, 2021
- How To Design Subscription Pricing Plans To Increase Your Recurring Revenue? - April 30, 2021
- Top 10 Examples Of Interactive Ads - April 7, 2021