How Tatvic Helped Times Of India to Increase New and Returning User Retention
The Times of India is an Indian English-language daily newspaper and digital news media owned and managed by The Times Group. It is the fourth-largest newspaper in India by circulation and largest selling English-language daily in the world.
- Large BigQuery table sizes
- Complex Logic and identifiers
- Difficulty in visualizing data effectively
- Establishing data infrastructure for better data visualization
- Increased User Retention
- Optimizing existing table sizes.
Don’t miss the latest trends in Marketing, Technology, and Analytics
Download Case Study