Since the launch of Google Analytics API we hear many applications and mashups being built around it using it in multitude of ways.
One such usage of Google Analytics API is Dynamic Funnel Dashboard based on Tatvic excel Add-in. It uses Previous and Next page functions of API.
Google Analytics Funnels — Why one would require this Analysis?
- This Analysis Dashboard generates dynamic funnels in MS excel on the fly even if you haven’t set any funnel in Google Analytics admin settings.
- The Dynamic Funnel Dashboard provides visits of pages that visitors have traversed in form of a funnel.
- Moreover, it also provides popular sources of inflow and outflow traffic to any given step in funnel.
- A brilliant addition to this entire integration is the ability to apply Advance Segmentation to funnel data.
To illustrate how useful this can be, here’s a screen shot showing the dynamic funnels in action:
You can simply punch in the input parameters as shown in the screenshot after Registering for Tatvic Google Analytics Excel Add-in & Downloading this Dynamic Funnel Dashboard.
After defining the profiles, dates, & path users just need to hit refresh and wait for data to get collected.
We did try it and it worked amazingly. You can also try this out at here and watch video in action below.
Have fun, update data of your e-commerce shopping funnel or identify visitor movements on articles of your Content site. We are all ears to your Suggestions, comments & feedback : )
Latest posts by Rakesh (see all)
- How To Design Subscription Pricing Plans To Increase Your Recurring Revenue? - April 30, 2021
- Top 10 Examples Of Interactive Ads - April 7, 2021
- 5 Best Ways to Create Effective CTA Buttons and Effective Value Proposition for e-Commerce - April 1, 2021