3 Reasons Why Digital Publishers Need to Integrate DoubleClick For Publishers (DFP) with their Google Analytics 360
About This Webinar
- Media sales team: They can broker higher eCPM/ CPD deals with advertisers on account of this premium audience.
- DFP Analysts: Your team of DFP Analysts can use these audiences for an increased targeting efficiency at a higher eCPM for their advertiser campaigns and as a result, improve the CTR.
- Your DFP Analysts can also report ROIs of paid publisher campaigns by merging DFP revenue data with GA audience acquisition data. They can find which pages/ authors are generating better revenue and which content to promote on paid channels.
Key Takeaway Points
In this 45 minutes informative session you’ll learn:
- Export GA 360 custom audiences to DFP based on behavior, affinity and content
- Monetize these targeted audiences at a premium eCPM in direct sales deals and ad exchanges
- Measure engagement and DFP revenue opportunity of audience acquired from paid advertising channels
- Report & optimize content/ author pages which drives more DFP revenue and high CTR
Bismayy leads Data Science Team at Tatvic. He has developed Badger, an intelligent insights generation engine powered by Machine Learning. He is working with team to develop PredictN, an automated prediction SaaS platform for businesses to boost their marketing RoI. He applies R, Python, Cloud Prediction models to help clients make sense of their digital analytics data. He loves playing and following football.
Get Regular Updates From Us
On Discussions, Ideas and Opinions on Web Analytics, Big Data, Predictive Analysis & Statistics