Subject Matter Expert - Facebook Marketing Platform
Responsibilities w.r.t Customer:
- Requirement gathering by asking questions to the customer and getting to the main objective behind the query.
- Analyze and understand and when necessary document the requirement
- Design or develop PoC as per the business requirements / Customer development team requirements
- Completing the implementation of the task as per the schedule
- Should make extensive use of analytics data to generate insights and recommendations
- Work with client technical team to fix the tracking issues & communicate
- Participate in the recruitment process based on your seniority. This includes interviews, creating test as required based on the need to recruit people who are compatible with our culture and skilled to accomplish the job.
- Share and coach colleagues in making the team more effective.
- Share and Create content for training and publishing. These include blogs and webinars.
- Identify potential team members who are worthy of band change and prepare them with the required guidance
- Identify the repetitive tasks and manage to delegate to other team members or automate the process to reduce TAT & improve the productivity
- Understanding the Facebook Marketing Platform and Scripting
- Designing solutions using FMP for various environments (Facebook pixel, standard events, custom conversions, SDK/App events, dynamic ads & offline conversions)
- Creating event schemas as per business requirements ()
- Technical competency in configuring and troubleshooting Marketing API integrations
- Worked with Product Catalogue integration & issue troubleshooting.
- Understand and implement the various scripts and code which can work with different Facebook Business Manager Tool
- Understand the connection of GCP with Conversion API and its working
- Issue debugging with Facebook Marketing Platform implementation
- Configure alerts on top of tracking to monitor & correct the same
- Building reusable, optimized, scalable, secure code and libraries for future use
- Initiate new research tasks which enable the analyst at Tatvic & Data# or Client to leverage to improve the business KPIs
Functional Competencies Required:
- Scripting / Programming language and construct
- API & Web Services
- Code Debugging & Error Logging
- Version Control Tool
June 3, 2021
September 30, 2021