Sr. Accounts Executive
- Day to day vendor invoice entries, accounting for datahash.
- Outward remittance, preparation of 15CA/CB.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information. Calculate & account for depreciation on fixed asset, deferred revenue and prepaid expense entries.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Handle statutory compliance regarding filing various returns and timely compliance of depositing PF, ESIC, ROC Compliance, year-end audit requirement, compliance for Dubai & Singapore company.
- Arrange for required documents to client/vendor for closure of books/compliance of laws.
- Co-ordinate with banker & financial advisor to provide required documents to accomplish given tasks and comply with regulatory requirements from time to time. Co-ordinate with external consultants & auditors to get compliance tasks done on time & error free.
- Keep required Google sheets updated required to prepare MIS from time to time.
Functional Competencies Required:
- Sound knowledge of TDS/GST/Income Tax
- Proficient in Tally & excel
- Basic knowledge of Accounting Standards/Transfer Pricing/DTAA
August 3, 2022
October 31, 2022