Sr. Accounts Executive
- Ownership of expenses accounting, payments to vendors, employee reimbursements, salary
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Filling GST return, GSTR -1, GSTR -3, etc.
- Handle daily NEFT/RTGS/fund transfers.
- Handle statutory compliance regarding filling various returns and timely compliance of depositing PF,
- Monthly TDS reconciliation with books of accounts, online TDS payment, issue TDS Certificates (Form
16 & 16A)
- Onboarding vendors and registration of clients in the system. Arrange for required documents to
client/vendor for the closure of books/compliance of laws.
- Co-ordinate with banker & financial advisor to provide required documents to accomplish given task
and comply with regulatory requirements from time to time.
Functional Competency Required:
- Bank Operation/Payements
- Other Compliance
August 31, 2020
October 31, 2020