- Analysing, investigating and explaining key movements and trends in P&L lines.
- Preparation of monthly financial metrics and key business drivers specific to different products/functions.
- Providing financial support to Business/Functions and assist them in decision making.
- Preparation of various Reports to support the Management needs and ensuring timely adherence to deadlines for reporting.
- Track and provide insight on business productivity (efficiency saves) and projects driven by business.
- Preparation of monthly Management packs, review decks and getting into discussions with Management, as necessary.
- To create and review monthly and quarterly outlook and annual financial plans, including reporting and analysis to explain changes against given baselines.
- Assist in key month end activities including interaction with the Controllers to provide oversight of completeness and accuracy of underlying management information.
- Implement a system to collate data from various tools being used by different divisions to automate reports for respective divisions & organisation.
- Support various teams with key Management reporting as appropriate.
- Working as part of a diverse team spread across the region, interaction with a wide range of people.
- Drive various Process efficiencies through standardization and re-engineering of activities.
Functional Competencies Required:
- Analytical Skill
- Finance/Statistics Knowledge
- Command on excel & Power Point
November 2, 2020
January 31, 2021