Cloud Technology - Lead Engineer
- Responsibilities w.r.t. customers:
- Get the deliverable as per the commitment made to clients while keeping quality and client in focus..
- Designing solutions using Google Cloud Platform (Or Other Cloud Platforms)
- Birds eye view of the Platform to create a broad solution
- Detailed pricing so as to offer an optimization plan for the customer
- Designing a solution for the customer using various components of GCP
- Activities for providing solutions
- Design/Develop/Deploy Data APIs on AWS / GCP platform using managed/self-managed Services.
- Create data warehouse and optimized storage.
- Setup Logging, Monitoring dashboards, Alerting services for every running service.
- Setting up a PaaS, SaaS, IaaS as per the customer needs.
- Develop, construct, test, and maintain solutions designed using the cloud platform.
- Configure the access & security mechanisms for the cloud architecture.
- Ensuring application scalability/elasticity and assisting with load testing.
- Build and maintain server and application environments.
- Constantly research and remain updated about the latest technologies to answer and solve requests from the customer as well as provide insights.
- Maintain coding standards & build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize GCP resource utilization to save GCP costs and avoid unutilized GCP products
Responsibilities w.r.t. team & organization:
- Design and Build reusable solution which can be used for multiple customers
- Create clear documentation on architecture and design concepts used in project
- Provide assistance/training to the team members to learn cloud platform by training and creating presentation
- Ensure that the GCP resources and costs are optimized and both client billing and Tatvic billing are optimized
- To get the team members and organization to achieve the required GCP certifications/specializations
- Contribute to the hiring of suitable candidates for Tech & Infra team
- Provide expertise for building/reviewing of the cloud architecture
Functional Competencies Required:
- Machine Learning
- Cloud Technology (AWS/GCP)
- Testing, Code Debugging & Error Logging / Alerts
- API & Web Services
- Version Control System
February 26, 2021
May 31, 2021