Lead Cloud Engineer test
Responsibilities w.r.t Customer:
- Keep the promises made to the customer in terms of deliverables.
- Designing solutions using GoogleCloud Platform (Or Other Cloud Platforms)
- Birds eye view of the Platform to create a broad solution
- Detailed pricing so as to offer an optimization plan for the customer
- Designing a solution for the customer using various components of GCP
- Activities for providing solutions
- Design/Develop/Deploy Data APIs on AWS / GCP platform using managed/self-managed Services
- Create data warehouse and optimized storage.
- Setup Logging, Monitoring dashboards, Alerting services for every running services
- Setting up a PaaS, SaaS, IaaS as per the customer needs
- Develop, construct, test, and maintain solutions designed using the cloud platform.
- Configure the access & security mechanisms
- Ensuring application scalability/elasticity and assisting with load testing
- IAM permissions / policies / user management.
- Build and maintain server and application environments
- Research and keep updated to answer and solve requests from the customer as well provide insight.
- Maintain coding standards & Building reusable code and libraries for future use
Innovation and Asset building Responsibilities
- Design and Build reusable solution which can be used for multiple customers
- Create clear documentation on architecture and design concepts used in the project
- Provide assistance to other team members to learn cloud platform by training and creating the presentation
Functional Competencies Required:
- Machine Learning
- Cloud Technology (AWS/GCP)
- Testing, Code Debugging & Error Logging / Alerts
- API & Web Services
- Version Control System
February 26, 2021
April 30, 2021
If you want to save your data in our database, Please submit the Application Form.