Jr. Accounts Executive
- Day to day routine accounting entries, bank payment entries, petty cash entries, entries for salary, Fixed asset entries.
- Posting and processing all journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Review and verification all expenses, payroll records, supporting documents, etc.
- Keep required financial documents available and handy by organizing filing and scanning of all documents.
- Payment of professional tax & return filing. Timely payment of PF and reconciliation & verification of PF return.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Act as a liaison between Admin team / Vendors to reconcile all invoices and resolve any discrepancies found.
- Update & Upload of financial data and documents in the system to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Able to multitask and prioritize work effectively.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
- Assisting senior accountants & managers in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
- Basic knowledge of TDS/GST/Income Tax
- Other compliance applicable to company
- Proficient in Tally and Excel
- Sound Understanding of Accounting Principles and Practices.
- Bank Operations & Payments
- Document Management System
September 30, 2021
December 31, 2021