- To check internet connectivity from all ISP on a daily basis before starting business hours and capture its screenshots and upload it to the respective folder.
- Monitor daily internet usage at organizational and at the individual user level and to publish suspicious activities if any.
- To check all Wi-Fi Access Points and its seamless connectivity for all users on a daily basis.
- To fulfill all IT requisitions with in set SLA.
- To make sure of the availability of systems, G-suite license, Access card on one day prior of all new joining
- To publish an audit report for all users on the 7th of every month for software license compliance, unwanted applications, and the health of the system.
- To publish requirements of new license/software and take necessary approval on it by 7th of every month for procurement
- To maintain the list/database of all available IT asset with its asset codes and share the quarterly status of it
- To handle daily IT related issues faced by users and resolve it within decided TAT and keep a record of all the issues on a daily basis and share MIS on 1st of every month
- To be proactive about all possible Data threat and possible violations and implement relevant security measurements and publish report fort the same every month
- Check functionality of all CCTV and access control on a daily basis with previous day’s recording and maintain storage of all CCTV footage for the past 60 days.
- To upkeep the record of G Suite Licenses and its usage
- Take a backup of email and Google drive of each and every resigned employee and keep a backup of it in on the hard drive
- To ensure a smooth exit of all employees with regards to IT and KT handover (Need approval on email from the respective manager, any deduction due to damage or loss of IT asset and accounts team for exit)
- To make sure server room, switches, Firewall, and all other IT assets are well in condition and report if any changes are required
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Lan-Wan Networking
- Information Security
- G-suite Administration
- IT Project Management
June 29, 2020
August 31, 2020