GM - Taxation
- Should have sound technical knowledge of direct and indirect taxation, company law, applicability of TDS, GST, PT etc.
- Providing reliable guidance on international transactions and on applicability of tax applicability and on DTAA with respective countries. Updation and guiding team of any change in Tax Laws both direct and indirect tax.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly reconciliations of direct and indirect tax and various tax workings.
- Timely and correct reporting to regulatory bodies like MCA, local state government bodies, Income Tax and GST department.
- Should be expert in interpreting taxations laws, notifications and circulars and guiding the finance team.
- Should be able to understand and comply with tax regulations applicable to group companies established in various countries.
- Managing and ensuring timely compliance of all the companies including international taxation affairs also and liaising with external tax consultants whenever required. It also includes preparation of financial statements as per regulatory frameworks and accounting standards.
- Coordinate with auditors and external stakeholders for required details and documents for closure of tax audit and other regulatory requirements.
- Ensure compliance with state and local wage laws, knowledge of compliances, EPF, ESIC etc.
- Timely response and submit appeal / reply against various show cause notices and other notices received from Income Tax Department, Goods and Service Tax, etc.
- Ensure Compliance with FEMA, RBI and regulatory authorities for group companies.
- Should have basic knowledge of Direct and Indirect laws of Singapore, UAE, USA and Canada.
- Should be able to manage transfer pricing transactions and compliances independently.
- Financial Management
- Knowledge of Taxation & Laws
- Knowledge of accounting Package/software, Excel
- Interpretation & Drafting Skills
- Awareness of Legal Documentation
October 1, 2021
December 31, 2021