- Drafting/preparing agreements, reports, deeds, contracts, replies, letters and other documents as required from time to time from a legal perspective.
- Drafting Agreements, Deeds, Power of Attorney, Indemnity Bonds, Plaints, Petitions, joint development agreements, agreement to sell, sale deeds, lease deeds and all kinds of Notices and other Legal Documents.
- Provide legal inputs, guidance, feedback, and advice on all legal matters.
- Review and negotiate legal agreements for the changes suggested by the counterparty and get it executed.
- Provide support for the lawyers and consultants in preparing, revising and finalizing legal documents.
- Ensure that all departments of the company are fulfilling legal compliances.
- Undertaking research on various legal aspects.
- Handle all Litigation, Non-litigation and Arbitration cases, attending various Court Matters/ briefing to Counsel &Advocates.
- Review the Company's litigation matters and advise Management on options available. Investigate, research, analyze the legal matters and appointment of appropriate Solicitors based on their past performances. Liaising with Solicitors for initiating and follow-ups on legal procedures, handling civil, criminal & arbitration cases
- File suits in the court on behalf of the company looking at the nature of dispute which can lead to resolution of matter within the shortest possible time and least possible cost.
- Carry out various due diligences of company's land banks and other joint ventures etc to ensure that all legal & statutory requirements are in order. Obtain and maintain a database required documents for ready references. Brief Management in case of any lapse and recommend / initiate corrective actions to avoid legal hassles
- Providing legal support and proactively improving legal processes, and productivity, through simplification, standardization, model contract clauses, and contracting templates/ toolkits/playbooks.
- Business risk spotting/ analytical ability - the resource must be able to quickly assess the risk areas; balance legal and contractual issues with business risk, and recommend ways of mitigating or managing them; should be able to use judgment, analyze facts and draw logical conclusions
- Handle matters pertaining to intellectual property rights, follow up for copy right and trademarks with the attorneys.
- Legal Know-how/Media Awareness
- Litigation and Enforcing Laws, Rules & Regulations
- Coordination/follow Ups and Negotiations
- Risk Analysis
- Interpretation & Drafting Skills
- Digital Business Acumen
October 5, 2021
December 31, 2021