- Provide sophisticated calendar management for the CEO. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Setting meeting agendas and minutes of meetings
- Assisting with special projects;
- Designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations;
- Collecting and preparing information for meetings with people and outside parties;
- Composing and preparing correspondence;
- Maintaining contact lists;
- Making travel arrangements;
- Completing expense and mileage reports.
- Invest in building long-lasting relationships both externally and internally
- Manage petty cash reimbursements and reconciliation
- Work with the Team to coordinate the CEO’s outreach activities. Follow up on contacts made by the CEO to cultivate ongoing relationships.
Functional Competencies Required:
- Planning & Organizing
- Project Management
September 18, 2020
November 30, 2020