Data Scientist Lead
1. Responsibilities w.r.t Customer:
- Keep the promises made to the customer in terms of deliverables.
- Designing solutions using data science platforms.
- Bird's eye view of the Platform to create an effective solution
- Identify features which would matter and ensure that logic for feature selection is clear to all
- Use Auto ML as well as individual algorithms for effective solutions
- Display or export the output into a visualization platform
- Create an API which can be used to access the model for query
- Optimize the model to increase the effectiveness with proper data cleansing and feature engineering
- Create a POC for providing data insight for a customer at a short notice
2. Innovation and Asset building Responsibilities
- Design and Build reusable solution which can be used for multiple customers
- Create clear documentation on architecture and design concepts used in the project
- Provide assistance to other team members to learn cloud platform by training and creating the presentation
- Maintain coding standards & Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Stay updated with new innovations in data science.
- Explore the usage of data science in various business and web analytics applications
3. Responsibilities w.r.t Team
- To work with the team so that they achieve their stated outcome in the scorecard
- Train and have team members certified as per the defined plan
- Ensure that the right skills and team members are available as per the business development pipeline.
- To identify team members who are key performers and or have special skills/ expertise so that they can be deployed effectively
- To retain and groom the team members in the technical aspects.
- Participate in the recruitment process including interviews, creating tests as required based on the need to recruit people who are compatible with our culture and skilled to accomplish the job.
- Stay abreast with the latest in the core technologies:
- BigQuery and Reporting based on BQ
- Analytics - Predictive Modelling
- Guiding in Feature selection in more complex models
- Keep a track of innovations and news in
- Cloud technologies
- Mar-tech innovations
- Trends in Analytics
- Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence
Functional Competencies Required:
- Data Structure & Algorithms
- Machine Learning
- Python, SQL
- Cloud Technology(AWS/GCP)
- API & Web Services
- Version Control System
- Big Data Technologies
July 28, 2020
October 31, 2020