Responsibilities of Creative Designer:
Responsibilities w.r.t Customer:
- Decoding the creative brief to translate client requirements into visual elements
- Presenting concept visualization through sketches, drawings and illustrations
- Overseeing design changes and improvements throughout the development process
- Integrating technical and visual solutions into a design concept
- Proficiency in Adobe systems such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate CC
- Possess an understanding of advertising campaigns
- Manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning.
- Translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/online Marketing strategies into effective designs
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points.
- Maintain continuous tracking of tasks and number of possible services that can be provided to the customers.
- To track the revenue in the number of creatives being designed for customers and ensure they are reaching their objective by taking necessary action.
- Regularly liaison with the Customer Development team so to provide
- Technical assistance from the team for their proposals
- Create Proof of Concept when requested
- Stay abreast with the latest in the core technologies:
- Google Web Designer
- Creative Studio
- DV360 creative section
- Keep a track of innovations and news in
- Creative technologies
- Data Driven Creative innovations
- Trends in Creatives with respect to principle of influence
- Creative database management and organizing the same
- Graphic Design & aesthetics
- Visual Communication Skills
- Content Writing
- Adobe Package
December 14, 2021
March 31, 2022