- Drafting/preparing agreements, reports, deeds, contracts, replies, letters and other documents as required from time to time from a legal perspective.
- Provide legal inputs, guidance, feedback, and advice on all legal matters.
- Review and negotiate legal agreements for the changes suggested by the counterparty and get it executed.
- Provide support for the lawyers and consultants in preparing, revising and finalizing legal documents.
- Ensure that all departments of the company are fulfilling legal compliances.
- Undertaking research on various legal aspects.
- Conduct legal awareness training within the organisation.
- Handle all Litigation, Non-litigation and Arbitration cases, attending various Court Matters/ briefing to Counsel &Advocates.
- File suits in the court on behalf of the company.
- Keep an updated record of legal agreements executed, being negotiated and cases pending with the status on time to time basis.
March 18, 2020