Achieved a 90% reduction in VFS’s decision-making time by automating data stories of high-priority website traffic corridors.
Client Name: VFS Global
Client Domain: Travel Industry
Headquarters: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the company: VFS Global, also known as ‘Visa Facilitation Services Global’, is an outsourcing and technology services company for governments and diplomatic missions worldwide. With 3364 application centers and operations in 144 countries across 5 continents, VFS Global serves the interests of 65 client governments.
Enter your details to download full Casestudy
Thank you !
The case study is on the way. Check your inbox in a while.
You can view more useful resources available here.
- Digital teams at VFS Global were scavenging data manually to get customer insights.
- There were blindspots at the drop-offs of each stage of the purchase funnel and no clarity on the effectiveness of creative messages.
- No real-time information is available to improve the funnel conversion rates and decision-making.
Approach to Solution
- Sought buy-ins from all relevant stakeholders on the excel report format, method of analysis, and way forward.
- Built automated reporting in Google Data Studio as per required business outcomes after approvals.
- Enable tracking for banner pages and critical interaction points on referral and in-path journeys.
- Built audience segments in Google analytics for once-click data extractions.
- Insights helped improve the traffic lead ratio. Average 5.6%, from Banner to TMI interstitial page
- Lead to click ratio, an average of 61% clicks on the ‘Continue’ button on TMI interstitial page.
- The click-to-sale ratio at 25% on the partner website.
- Reducing 25 hours of manual efforts monthly to create dashboards and insights.
On Discussions, Ideas and Opinions on Web Analytics, Big Data,
Predictive Analysis & Statistics