Punjab Kesari increased Monetized pageviews by 22% and Revenue by 134% by using Tatvics Analytics’ Author performance analysis
Client Name: Punjab Kesari
Client Domain: Publisher, News Media
Headquarters: Jalandhar, Delhi.
About the Client: Owned by the Punjab Kesari group (The Hind Samachar Ltd.), Punjab Kesari is a leading Hindi-language newspaper published in Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Himachal Pradesh, and Delhi in India.
Enter your details to download full Casestudy
Thank you !
The case study is on the way. Check your inbox in a while.
You can view more useful resources available here.
- Track the author’s performance to optimize Ads placement
Approach to Solution
- Quantify authors’ performance by tracking readers’ engagement across their web/mobile platforms.
- Make recommendations to the top authors for content optimization based on the derived engagement metrics.
- Publish the optimized content that is designed to maximize interaction with users and consequently increase the return on investment for advertisements.
- 22% increase in monetized pageviews.
- 134% increase in Google Ads Manager revenue
On Discussions, Ideas and Opinions on Web Analytics, Big Data,
Predictive Analysis & Statistics