How J&J identified high intent audience with DV360 survey before spending high campaign budgets
Client Name: Johnson&Johnson (BetheChange)
Client Domain: Pharmaceutical Company
Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
About the company: Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational corporation founded in 1886 that develops medical devices, pharmaceuticals, and consumer packaged goods. ‘Bethechange’ is a social initiative of J&J to help eradicate Tuberculosis in India
Enter your details to download full Casestudy
Thank you !
The case study is on the way. Check your inbox in a while.
You can view more useful resources available here.
- A social initiative of J&J “Be the Change” for TB Program, wanted to identify the High Intent audience Segment.
- How to achieve media cost efficiencies, serve ads to the right TG, onboard youth Changemakers and achieve campaign ROI
Approach to Solution
- An 8-question intent survey was deployed on DV360 using rich media creatives with a broad targeting – Affinity, in-market, Google Audiences, Placements, URLs, keywords.
- Based on a response, a user could take different journeys.
- DV360 was linked to BQ for detailed analysis and narrowing down on the top performing cohorts, based on the survey responses at each step
- 25x Efficiency Cost per response | $0.17 Cost per response
- 33x efficiency Total survey cost | $3000 Total Survey cost
- Identified: Top performing cohorts, affinity, in-market, demo geo-targeting audience
On Discussions, Ideas and Opinions on Web Analytics, Big Data,
Predictive Analysis & Statistics