By using the Google Marketing Platform, Tatvics helped Apna increase its Top of Mind Awareness (TOMA) by 113% & brand awareness by 26%
Client Name: Apna
Client Domain: Job and Professional networking platform
About the Client: Apna is India’s largest jobs and professional networking platform dedicated to helping India’s rising workforce.
Enter your details to download full Casestudy
Thank you !
The case study is on the way. Check your inbox in a while.
You can view more useful resources available here.
- Build Brand Awareness & Perception in the Target Group
- Leverage Display & Video 360 to increase reach in the targetted market
- Increase Top Of Mind Awareness (TOMA) within the target audience
Approach to Solution
- Extensive use of Google Forecasting Tool & Inventory Availability Reporting for efficient campaign planning
- Used YouTube as a Brand Awareness Platform using all creative formats of Non-Skips, Skips, and Bumpers through DV360
- Explored the Advanced Feature of DV360 for Custom Bidding to drive specific conversion actions.
- Integrated DV360 with Data Studio for Overall Reporting purposes.
- 100 Millon users reached in the Target Group
- Increase brand awareness by 26%
- Increase TOMA ( TOP OF THE MIND AWARENESS ) by 113%
On Discussions, Ideas and Opinions on Web Analytics, Big Data,
Predictive Analysis & Statistics