Tatvic takes utmost pride to announce the launch of our new Enhanced Ecommerce plug-in that has been specially introduced to benefit WooCommerce Store owners. With the help of this plug-in, the user behaviour on your Ecommerce store can be tracked starting from the product view till the user reaches to thank you page.
[Tweet “Start Using Enhanced Ecommerce on Your WooCommerce Store in 15 Minutes “]
It is a free plug ‘n’ plays type of plug-in created with an aim to help WooCommerce Store owners to quickly start Enhanced Ecommerce feature of Google Analytics. The plug-in allows you to take the benefit of Enhanced Ecommerce features, without the need of adding any complex codes to your WooCommerce store.
Striking features of this amazing plug-in:
- Quick & Easy installation from the WordPress interface
- Tracks user’s behaviour across their entire purchase journey on your Ecommerce store
- Supports four new reports in Enhanced Ecommerce
- Sales performance report
- Shopping behaviour report
- Checkout behaviour report
- Product performance report
- Supports Guest user checkout functionality
- Capture’s product impressions events when the product page loads and Add-to-Cart events when any user clicks add-to-cart button
How it benefits?
- Better understanding of where exactly your customers are dropping off from your Shopping Funnel
- Enhances effectiveness of merchandising and product management
- Better remarketing
- Customisable funnel for buyer checkout process
- Access to new powerful reports
- Helps in generating great insight to grow and develop your online store
4 Easy Plug-in Installation Steps
- Download the plug-in file to your PC/laptop from our here and unzip it
- Make use of your hosting control panel or an FTP program in order to upload the unzipped plug-in folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins/directory.
- Activate the Enhanced Ecommerce plug-in from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
- Enter your Google Analytics and E-mail ID so that plug-in can enable the tracking code on your Enhanced Ecommerce store.
Things you must do before enabling Enhanced Ecommerce plug-in:
- In order to enable this plug-in, you will have to enable Enhanced Ecommerce for your Google Analytics view/profile. (Check out this step 1 of this blogpost to learn more)
- For user checkout steps, you can add some meaningful labels. It is recommended to make use of certain labels such as Step – 1: Checkout view, Step 2 –: Login process, Step – 3: Proceed to payment. (Check out this step 2 of this blogpost to learn more)
- The standard Ecommerce code should be removed from ‘Thank you’ page along with the ecommerce.js which comes included by ga (‘require’, ‘ecommerce’, ‘ecommerce.js’). In case, if you are using a third party plug-in for tracking Ecommerce user activity, then you will have to disable the plug-in.
- Include the ec.js. You can do this simply by adding one line of code just below the given default Google Analytics Code snippet ga (‘require’, ‘ec’, ‘ec.js’).
- Users who are using Universal Analytics Tag in GTM, you will have to replace it with a custom HTML tag. Add the following code in your customer HTML tag. After adding the code, kindly replace UA-XXXXXXX-Y with your Google Analytics Property ID.
ga('create', 'UA-XXXXXXX-Y', 'auto');
- After adding the above code, you will have to activate your plug-in from the Settings page. You can access the setting page from here WooCommerce -> Settings ->Integration ->Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics.
- Find “Enable Enhanced Ecommerce Tracking” in the settings page and check the box to enable the plugin
- If you have a guest checkout on your WooCommerce store, then Check the box “Track Login Steps For Guest Users”. If you have a guest login but you do not check the box, then it might cause an uneven funnel reporting in Google Analytics.
Thus, we hope that this plug-in helps all WooCommerce store owners leverage the new features of Enhanced Ecommerce with ease. Please feel free to share with us your feedback/ comments of plugin.
Latest posts by Yaman Patel (see all)
- How Personalization Can Reduce eCommerce Bounce Rates - August 16, 2021
- How To Design Subscription Pricing Plans To Increase Your Recurring Revenue? - April 30, 2021
- Top 10 Examples Of Interactive Ads - April 7, 2021