User Experience is not just a hot buzzword that marketers are on and on about for no reason. The conversion rate of your website depends on it. Not that we need an introduction to UX or the importance of it but let’s just take a moment here and acknowledge that even the smallest of UX tweaks on your website, mobile app or m-web has the power to yield terrific results which has a direct impact on your revenue.
At Tatvic, we run a lot of Conversion Rate Optimization projects that are built on UX tweaks, A/B Testing and Website Personalization. Since we are a measurement company, our team and the processes are always data backed. So whenever we approach a prospect or a client, or even work on our own website, we are often asked the following questions:
- How do we determine whether a certain website needs immediate attention on their UX and which sections need to worked upon?
- How do we create hypothesis for complex websites and execute A/B Tests that are guaranteed to win for our clients?
- What is it that we do is so special or different from other CRO agencies in the domain?
The answer to all these questions is: Tatvic’s UX Audit.
Our expertise lies in data analytics and we are not only a CRO agency. This perspective enables us to derive insights that are supported by data and we constantly put our findings, theories and hypothesis to test. One such methodology is our proprietary UX Audit that has been developed in-house by a team of UX & Analytics Experts. In this infographic you’ll see what can you expect out of Tatvic’s UX Audit. It’ll take you through the various stages of the final UX Audit Report and also show you how the UX Audit can add value to your Conversion Rate Optimization through User Experience.
Latest posts by Riddhi Mehta (see all)
- How Personalization Can Reduce eCommerce Bounce Rates - August 16, 2021
- How To Design Subscription Pricing Plans To Increase Your Recurring Revenue? - April 30, 2021
- Top 10 Examples Of Interactive Ads - April 7, 2021