- Web analytics & App Analytics
Getting Started With Google Analytics
- How Google Analytics works
- Users > Sessions > Hits
- Accounts, Properties & Profiles
- Navigating Google Analytics
- Basic metrics - users, sessions, pageview, total events bounce rate, exit rate
- The main sections of Google Analytics reports
- Channels - Source/Medium
- Campaign & Campaign Parameters
- Page and Landing Page
- Exit Page
- Site Speed
- Event Tracking
- Site Search
- Google Analytics Notations
- User ID vs Client ID
- Behavior Tracking
Goals & Ecommerce
- Setting up goals
- Goal Reporting
- Ecommerce tracking
- Multi-Channel Funnels
- Search Console
Best Practices: Clean Data
- Tracking multiple domains and subdomains
- Creating advanced segments
- Understanding how segments are evaluated
Best Practices: Advertising and Marketing
- Campaign tagging
- Campaign attribution
Best Practices: Engagement
- Landing pages and bounce rate
- Site Search
- Event Tracking
Best Practices: Conversion
- Goal setup
- Goal examples
- Goal reports
Best Practices: Sharing with the Organization
- Export and email
- Custom reports
- Custom alerts
- Sharing Asset
Actionable Insights and the Big Picture
- Recap of Google Analytics reports and tools
- Finding actionable insights
- Getting the organization involved (User Access Management)
- Creating a data-driven culture
- Google Analytics Content Experiments (Optimize 360)
- User Explorer Report
- Deep Integration with Search Console
Discover what Google Analytics can do for your organization. We’ll deep dive and explore ways to collect meaningful data, analyze it better and improve performance of your Web/app.
Who should attend?
Everyone who is new to web analytics in general, specifically in google analytics , or need to brush up their understanding of the basic google analytics reports and tools, Google Analytics is designed specifically for you.
Full Day training
The training pedagogy will be hands on classroom training using audio-visual techniques including practical and real-world use cases.
What Should You Expect?
Our Trainers are Consultants here at Tatvic having experience implementing and consulting on the Google Analytics platform across a wide range of industry verticals, website goals and marketing objectives, and we encourage participants to ask questions. You will get real world tips, use cases and an expert who can answer all difficult questions. Training locations to have wireless internet available, and we encourage attendees to bring their laptops so they can follow along on their own accounts.
Return to top
This training will help you understand your online goals and strategy. Which Google Analytics features are useful to you and how stakeholders in your organization can benefit from Google Analytics.
You can apply the best practices learned to help you formulate your strategy, implementation plan, requirement priorities, operational management, education plan & process SOP to help you govern Google Analytics throughout its operational life cycle within your organization.